TANK Architectes

Media Library . La Madeleine


TANK Architectes . photos: © Julien Lanoo . © Pierre Emmanuel Rouxel

The deal is to restructure and extend a former police station, very imposing on the square des Fusillés et des Déportés but disconnected from its urban environment. The accessibility of the equipment is modified: the space becomes an extension of the square at street level. The library is divided into two entities: the reception hall and reading room whose schedules may differ. In the reading room, the qualification of spaces, light and acous- tic atmospheres is treated through a roof: the active layer.








































































The interior atmosphere refers to both warm interior of town houses’ reading rooms and qualities of factories’open spaces bathed in a diffuse overhead lighting. The media library over- looks a garden which encourages the link between the neighbo- rhoods downtown.

project Réhabilitation et extension du bâtiment Descamps en médiathèque
Media Library
type I type Culture
lieu I locality
La Madeleine (59) France
état I state
Livré novembre 2013
Delivered november 2013
site I ground surface 2 196 m² sqm
shon I project surface 2 200 m² sqm
su I usable surface 1 800 m² sqm
budget HT I budget HT 4 204 114 €
budget HT m² I budget HT m²
1 911 €
maîtrise d’ouvrage I client Ville de La Madeleine
chef de projet I project
manager Clément Berton
collaboration I collaboation
BET l engineering studies SNC Lavalin économiste l economist PHD Ingéniérie acousticien l acoustics
Daniel Caucheteux


0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario